Thursday, June 4, 2009

Choose One

A popular Taiwanese TV host was asked in an interview:

"If you can only choose one, would you want to have a beautiful face or a brilliant mind?"

"A beautiful face of course."

"Intelligence is not important?"

"If you don't have a pretty face, you'd probably realize it pretty quickly, but if you don't have sufficient brains, maybe you'd never realize it."

Such wisdom...

I choose the same as him but was given the opposite instead. So I have just enough brains to realize that I have neither a pretty face nor a nearly brilliant enough mind as well as a host of other unpleasant things that has everything or nothing to do with me.

grumblz grumblz

1 comment:

  1. I am not in agreement here. You have both a pretty face and a pretty brilliant mind. We all struggle with self inadequacies.

    ReplyDelete